THE SPECIAL OPS BUNDLE IS HERE!
I’m curating a new Special Ops Bundle for storybundle.com, a remarkable collection of eight terrific novels by bestselling authors and rising stars. As always, at StoryBundle, you name your own price—whatever you feel the books are worth, and a portion of the proceeds goes to charity (in this case, Mighty Writers and Girls Write Now).
The Special Ops bundle contains two books in my Templar Chronicles, an internationally best selling series about modern Templar Knights who act as a secret combat squad for the Vatican, defending mankind from supernatural threats and enemies. The books — Infernal Games and Judgment Day — go together as two parts of a whole, with Judgment Day picking up immediately after Infernal Games. Trust me, you’re going to want to get them both.
The bundle also contains two origin stories for two of my favorite special ops series; Prime from Jeremy Robinson’s Chess Team books and Crucible from Steve Savile’s Ogmios Team series. Both are action-packed series from bestselling authors that are sure to be a big hit with thriller lovers everywhere. In addition, we’ve got a Dane and Bones novel, Dead Ice, from David Wood with Steve Savile and an O.U.T.C.A.S.T Ops novel, The Poseidon Initiative, from Rick Chesler.
But that’s not all – the bonus section has two more works that I know you won’t want to miss. The first is SNAFU: Heroes, a collection of four military-oriented horror stories from Jonathan Maberry, James A. Moore, Weston Ochse, and last, but not least, some guy named Nassise. The second, the piece de resistance of the entire bundle, if you will, is Mortal Threat, the latest military thriller from retired brigadier general A.J. Tata. I can’t think of a better way to round out a bundle like this with a novel like that!
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $3 (or more, if you feel generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of four books in any ebook format—WORLDWIDE. If you pay $12 (or more, if you feel generous), you’ll get the four bonus books as well.
The Special Ops bundle runs for three weeks only. This is a great deal, and a great way to pick up a batch of books for a can’t beat price! – Joe Nassise
The initial titles in the bundle (minimum $3 to purchase) are:
- Dead Ice by David Wood and Steven Savile
- Infernal Games by Joseph Nassise
- OUTCAST Ops: The Poseidon Initiative by Rick Chesler
- Crucible by Steven Savile and Steve Lockley
If you pay more than the bonus price of just $12, you’ll get another four titles:
- SNAFU: Heroes by Geoff Brown and Amanda J Spedding
- Judgment Day by Joseph Nassise
- Prime by Jeremy Robinson and Sean Ellis
- Mortal Threat by A.J. Tata
The bundle is available for a very limited time only, via http://www.storybundle.com/specialops. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub and .mobi) for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $3): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth to you. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
- Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to charity. We’re currently featuring Mighty Writers and Girls Write Now.
- Receive extra books: If you beat our bonus price, you’re you’re getting eight total books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.
For more information, visit our website at storybundle.com, Tweet us at @storybundle, Like us on Facebook, and Plus us on Google Plus. For press inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.