I’ve got more of an opportunity for you this morning than an out-and-out special, but I still think you’ll appreciate this one and hope you join in! Doing so gets you access to a never-before-published Templar Chronicles story that won’t be available anywhere else for at least another year and probably longer…
I’ve just come aboard a fabulous military horror anthology project called SNAFU (military slang for Situation Normal – All F*cked Up) being put out by Austrailian publisher, Cohesion Press. The project is being partially funded by an Indiegogo campaign which gives supporters the chance to get in on the ground floor and get some cool bonuses (including a very special hardcover limited edition of the book.)
I’ll be joining several other terrific authors who have already been invited into the project including bestsellers Jonathan Maberry (author of the Joe Ledger series), Weston Ochse (author of the Seal Team 666 series), James Moore (author of the Serenity Falls series and the Seven Forges fantasy epic) and Greg Beick (author of the Alex Hunter series.)
Here’s the skinny:
Read some of the biggest names in the business in an anthology
of original military horror
Time travel, bioweapons unleashed, mutations, ancient species unearthed in lost caverns deep within the earth… and the soldiers who fight them
When the going gets tough, the tough fight to the death in SNAFU.
- James A Moore (a Jonathan Crowley story)
- Greig Beck (a brand new novella – ‘The Fossil’ – read synopsis HERE)
- Weston Ochse (bestselling author of Seal Team 666 and Age of Blood)
- Jonathan Maberry (a Joe Ledger tale)
- Joseph Nassise (bestselling author of the Templar Chronicles and the Great Undead War series)
- And others…
FIGHT OR DIE!
Buy it now or miss out on the limited edition version of what will be the BEST military horror anthology of 2014.
What You Get
This is an opportunity to pre-order and receive a special limited edition of SNAFU.
There are some great bonuses available for pre-orders ONLY.
- Be one of the first to read this selection of tales
- Unique cover art for pre-orders
- Free worldwide postage for print editions
- Each print edition limited to the number of orders. If we get 103 orders for the paperback, there will only be 103 paperbacks with that cover design, and so on
- We are limiting the paperback special editions to 350
- We are limiting the hardcover signed limited special editions to 250
- We are limiting the hand-bound lettered editions to 26
- All hardcovers will be signed by all contributors
Pre-order ebook editions will be sent out the same time as reviewer copies
Other Ways You Can Help
If you can’t contribute financially, that’s fine.
If you want to help, then spread the word.
Tell your friends; share on Facebook or Twitter, use the Indiegogo share tools, just get the word out.
Indiegogo campaign link – http://igg.me/at/SNAFU